ZERO Prostate Cancer Run - Baltimore
Support Us For Giving Tuesday
|The ZERO Prostate Cancer Run - Baltimore has joined charities across the nation for Giving Tuesday, a first of its kind united effort to change how people think about, talk about and participate in the giving season. Please join the more than 50 million people worldwide, who supported the first ever Giving Tuesday in 2012. Black Friday and Cyber Monday are days for great deals, but Giving Tuesday is a day of giving back and an opportunity to help change lives. Please consider donating to our Inaugural Giving Tuesday Campaign to help us achieve our mission of ending prostate cancer or consider making a donation in the name or memory of a loved one. What better way to show you care and to help put an end to prostate cancer. This makes a great gift for the person who has it all.|
For 2013 race results, click here.
For 2013 race photos, click here.
Where Does the Money Go?
- 50 cents of every dollar raised stays in our local community to fund research, testing and support.
- 50 cents of every dollar funds national advocacy efforts to increase and protect federal dollars for prostate cancer research. Every dollar dedicated to advocacy is converted into $9 for research!
- Since 2008, we have provided more than 50,000 free tests and provided more than $1 million toward local prostate cancer programs and research.
- 50% of the proceeds help to fund prostate cancer research, awareness and screenings. A portion funds a research scholar through the American Urological Association Foundation.
- A $50 donation educates up to 10 men and their families about prostate cancer.
- Getting friends and family to contribute a total of $100 provides a free test to a man at-risk.
- Raising $250 enables an advocate to spend a day on Capitol Hill demanding millions in research funds.